Search This Blog

Thursday 6 January 2011

Permission to Begin

New Year's Resolutions to be put to practice now, is it? For sure. Everyone is talking about healthier food, more exercise and quitting various things. I, myself am guilty of making some purchases that I am hoping will completely change my life... Soon. This Year. 2011. I swear.
But that's the thing. I need to completely change my life. Now all I am doing is pondering on how to go about it, and amassing the right 'equipment' when the time comes, etc. So I salute everyone who sticks to their guns and just goes for it. 
I will, however, until the utmost urge sets in to unpack those trainers, keep on looking at Awkward Family and Pet Photos website, that never disappoints in giving me a good diaphragm workout. Happy New Beginnings, everyone! Thank you and good night.

©Awkward Family Photos, Molly

3 comments: