Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Voilà! Karass.

..meaningless associations aside - I am starting this journey today of all days, as I am bereft of any other ideas how to fill my time (apart from tweeting every second of it, or at least trying to..) and as a professional cynic, I need an output to vent for the sake of all that is desirable, inventive, mad, purely pointless, nostalgic and sometimes mildly entertaining or useful.
Hailing from the bosoms of the Faux-Balkans, I am temporarily settled in London, where I am blessed with chance acquaintances, that have grown up to be bona-fide friendships and relationships. Learning every step of the way, I shall attempt to share anything that I stumble upon this journey of restrained mediocrity. Observing from the background, silently taking part, secretly gorging on how much talent there is out there, and try to come up with ideal scenarios to put them to more use. In my own perverted universe, of course, which at the moment consists of living off a credit card, counting perished teabags and learning how to smoke at home. It's a dangerous life.
So in this current state of affairs, I would like to share SlashStroke with the masses. SlashStroke is currently an online Art and Design, Fashion and Lifestyle magazine, with an open pool of contributors it addresses topics such as What's Good About New and Second Skin, keeping us up to date with a prolific blog and enticing travelogues, art and philosophy ponderings, as well as interviews with fashion prodigies of the current and past scene. Always a fascinating read (you can find my humble contributions here and here) the ease of it's spirit and it's endless scope, sure has us looking forward to what the future has in store.
Thank you and good night.







All images ©SlashStroke

No comments:

Post a Comment