Search This Blog

Thursday 16 December 2010

White T-Shirt

Today's look: Chanel Pour Clochard, bought at Little Joe's Gang vintage emporium in Vienna. I mean, it is bowling we're going to? Still, a girl needs a bit of 'chic' to carry off a semi-sporty affair, like a ginormous T-shirt (it is that time of the year, not that I don't make a feeding frenzy the most important part of the day anyway..). I am aware that New Rave Mania seems to have succumbed to a reminiscence of a flashy print, I seem to still crave all that is fluoro, ironic and tie-dyed. Having recently broken away from the demure, black and conceptual (as soon as the world started again looking up to the kings and queens of Black, notably - Yohji Yamamoto, Helmut Lang and Ann Demeulemeester), my e-Bay searches now comprise of: anything+colourful+vintage+preferably+80s+Flora+Kung. Which obviously freaks some people out, myself included. But there is something familiar and clean about a plain 'ole white T-shirt, something safe. Even if I undoubtedly end up looking like the Michelin Man or a Pollock if red wine is served (not bad!) I keep running back to it's sanctuary. Here's a little selection of some of the fun you can have to a T from some lovely typofreaks. Off bowling now.
Thank you and Good night!


©Superfuture

2 comments:

  1. I love how you describe things, can't wait to read more on here. Well done, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pe-babez! Blogging about you soon! x

    ReplyDelete